Attorney Karen Greenberg was quoted by Professor Daniel Pollack in his article, “The Role of a Guardian Ad Litem in a Termination of Parental Rights Proceeding,” published in the American Public Human Services Association magazine, Policy & Practice. Check out the full article, with Karen’s contribution, below!
- Steven Konowitz Interview on Winning Business Radio, with Host Kevin Hallinan
- Attorney Karen K. Greenberg Published In The Touro Law Review
- Prioritization of Adoption Visa Adjudication & Granting Humanitarian Parole for U.S. Citizens with Completed Adoptions
- Karen Greenberg testified at a joint hearing before the Committee on Public Health in support of Bill H. 1892
- NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT: Lead counsel from K&G was Cynthia H. Post along with co-counsel Karen K. Greenberg