Attorney Karen Greenberg was quoted by Professor Daniel Pollack in his article, “The Role of a Guardian Ad Litem in a Termination of Parental Rights Proceeding,” published in the American Public Human Services Association magazine, Policy & Practice. Check out the full article, with Karen’s contribution, below!
- ABA Shop Recognizes Karen K. Greenberg as Featured Author
- A Litigation Attorney’s Perspective on Disgruntled Heirs
- Steven Konowitz Interview on Winning Business Radio, with Host Kevin Hallinan
- Attorney Karen K. Greenberg Published In The Touro Law Review
- Prioritization of Adoption Visa Adjudication & Granting Humanitarian Parole for U.S. Citizens with Completed Adoptions